Make plans for the 2019 Queen City Southern Shootout!
July 20-21 at the Extreme Ice Center in Indian Trail, NC
Round robin play on Saturday with playoffs on Sunday. Minimum of four games per team.
Coed C/D level Division.
1 A level player allowed per team.
One (non-goalie) male and female is required on the ice at all times.
– Register with Name, position, “Squad”, and Club team
– We rank the squads internally and keep the club teams together while adding squads to fill a roster.
– Squads can be Individuals, Lines, Pairings, a whole club, or any size group equal to or smaller than a team
– Designed to keep everyone from a club on a team together without drafting.
– Women can play both divisions (no overlapping games).
All players must be 18 or older.
Helmet, broomball shoes, & broomball stick required for all players.
Teams must have all same color shirt/jersey with numbers.
(Modified USA Broomball rules – rules will be available to team captains)
Co-ed – $675 per team. First 8 to pay $400 deposit will be secured a spot, full payment will due June 1st.
Women’s – $50 per player. Register as an individual or as a squad. Indicate squad name in description.
Payment to PayPal: email@example.com
Indicate in PayPal team name and contact info in description.
Tournament contacts: Kevin Strezo: firstname.lastname@example.org and Lance Blackshear: email@example.com
See our events tab on Facebook for continuing information on updates, schedules and hotel information.